Women Health Center
The health of a child is dependent on the health of the mother and overall family health. Bangkok Hospital Ratchasima established the Children’s Health Center and the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic in order to provide complete services for children’s and women’s health.
Women’s Health Center
Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
The OB& GYN Department provides a full-range of services to support the health of a mother and her child.
Our experienced obstetricians care for women in every stage of their pregnancies, starting with monitoring health prior to giving birth and providing infertility consultation and therapy.
The clinic offers maternal and perinatal services for safe and healthy pregnancies. We provide prenatal diagnosis of congenital anomalies, Diagnosis of Thalassemia, Diagnosis of Down Syndrome, Diagnosis and consultation for high-risk pregnancies. We also offer birth options from natural birth to Cesarean Section including sterilization and appendectomy surgery.
The hospital offers a healthy pregnancy class for new parents to assist you and your partner in preparation for childbirth and care of a newborn.
Our skilled staff provides the following treatments and care:
- Menstrual disorders
- Cervical cancer examination (Thin Prep Pap Test)
- Colposcopy and biopsy for diagnosis of cervical cancer
- Treatment for gynecological problems by abdominal wall surgery and laparoscopy
- Caring for and offering advice to women in menopause
- Information session on osteoporosis for women who are in menopause
- Preventive care for postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Consultation and treatment for hormone imbalance and other concerns