Spinal Disc Herniation, Degenerative Spine, Scoliosis and Kyphosis, Spinal Cord Tumors, and Spinal Infection are some of the conditions treated by our professional team of doctors. Depending on your condition, treatment can vary from simple health care tips to surgery. Advanced cutting-edge equipment is available to assist physicians upon performance of laparoscopic surgery.
- Non-Surgical treatments for patients with non-severe symptoms:
- Medication treatment to reduce inflammation
- Physical therapy
- Selective nerve root block
- Epidural steroid injection
- Surgical treatments
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Total disc replacement
- Spinal fusion, spondylodesis, spondylosyndesis procedures
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion treatment
Medical Technology for Diagnostic and Treatment:
Microdiscectomy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure performed on patients with herniated lumbar discs using laparoscopy. In this procedure, a surgeon will remove portions of the herniated disc to relieve pressure on the spinal nerve column.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Sunday, 8:00 – 20:00
Location: Orthopedic Center, 2nd floor, Bangkok Hospital Ratchasima