Diabetes & Endocrine Clinic
Our Diabetes Clinic offers a complete service to treat patient with diabetes, thyroid, and endocrine disorders. Our multidisciplinary team of diabetes specialists, well-trained nurses, and nutritionists continuously provide treatment and care so our patients may live healthy lives.
- Diagnosis of diabetes, thyroid, and endocrine disorders
- Assessment of “pre-diabetes” to prevent the disease
- Dietary and lifestyle counseling to control blood-sugar levels and to prevent complications
- Providing knowledge and care for pregnant women with gestational diabetes
- Weight control clinic for prevention of diabetes and other complications
- Treatment and preventive care for diabetes patients from complications such as vascular disease, neurological complications, and wounds
- Patient instructions for diabetes patients
- Personal health and medical information for patients and families
- Annual diabetes checks up
- Rehabilitation and follow-up treatment: Our team of specialized physicians such as ophthalmologists, vascular specialists, infectious disease specialists,
- nephrologists, physiatrists, and nutritionists provides long-term follow-up care for diabetes patients. We also offer group activities for diabetes patients and
- families for better understanding of the disease.
- Diagnosis and advice regarding foot health and footwear