Well Baby Department
You should make regular appointments to visit a doctor in a good child health clinic to ensure the healthy growth and development of your child.
We offer a variety of services for each age range including:
- Monitoring growth and development
- Screening for diseases and developmental disorders
- Giving advice on parenting
Children of different age-group have common developments, growth, and problems to address. Check-ups should start 1-2 weeks after birth, to see if the baby has jaundice or nursing issues, then should continue with a vaccine schedule at 1 month, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 7-10 months, 1 year, 1.5 years, and 2.5 years of age. Visits to the doctor should be most frequent in the first 2 years of life because this is a period of important physical growth and rapid development. After 2.5 years of age, regular appointments should continue at least once a year until 15 years of age.
- Mandatory vaccines or basic vaccines are vaccines that all children must receive to meet the requirements of the Royal College of Pediatricians of Thailand and the Ministry of Public Health, including vaccines against tuberculosis, diphtheria-tetanus, pertussis, polio, HIB, measles-mumps-rubella, Hepatitis B, Japanese encephalitis, etc.
- Supplementary vaccines are also available, against rotavirus, influenza, IPD, and other diseases
Operating hours: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, Monday-Sunday
Child Health Center, 1st floor, Bangkok Hospital Ratchasima