Our experienced medical team for heart-related problems works efficiently in systematic collaboration, using cutting-edge technology in accordance with international standards.
Various therapeutic techniques and resources at our disposal include cardiovascular examination by high speed cardiac computer imaging, a Cardiac Care Unit (CCU), cardiac catheterization, vascular laboratories, surgical theaters, a recovery facility for heart patients, Chest Pain Pathway and a fully-equipped Mobile CCU
Specialized Medical Team
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Rehabilitation Physicians
1. Non-Invasive Treatments
These treatments examine heart function externally with cutting-edge technological equipment and devices:
- EKG / ECG (Electrocardiogram) is used for detection of heart disorders such as arrhythmia, palpitation, ischemic heart, thickening of heart muscle, and abnormal heart size. An ECG records the heart’s rhythm and activity. During this exam, your doctor places a wand on the surface of your chest. It uses ultrasound waves to show pictures of your heart’s valves and chambers. Your doctor may combine an echocardiogram with tests called Doppler Ultrasound and Color Doppler to check blood flow across your heart’s valves.
- Non-invasive diagnosis of venous thromboembolism on an outpatient basis
- Heart fitness examination using EST to measure the electrical activity of the heart and determine whether or not it is working normally.
- Dynamic Electrocardiography uses sound waves to produce an image of the heart and to see how it is functioning. Depending on the type of echocardiography test they use, doctors can learn about the size, shape, and movement of your heart muscle, how the heart valves are working, how blood is flowing through your heart, and how your arteries are functioning.
- A tilt table test is a way to find the cause of fainting spells. As you lie on a bed, you are tilted at different angles (from 30 to 60 degrees) while machines monitor your blood pressure, electrical impulses in your heart, and oxygen level. It’s done in a special room called the EP (electrophysiology) lab.
2. Cardiac Diagnostic Investigations: Invasive Procedures
Our catheterization unit performs diagnostic catheterization treatments for a variety of cardiac disorders. Our team consists of surgeons, cardiologists, operating nurses and CCU nurses to provide exceptional care to patients. Combined with the use of modern technology and equipment, we are able to perform procedures with quality assured standards.
- Cardiac catheterization: this is a thorough procedure used to diagnose cardiovascular conditions.
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA): this is a minimally invasive procedure used to open up blocked coronary arteries, allowing blood to circulate unobstructed to the heart muscle. We have a highly experienced medical team to care for the patient through this procedure.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeries
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting surgery (CABG)
- Off-Pump CABG surgery
- All Arterial Conduits surgery
- Small Incision surgery
Other services offered
- Cardiac Care Unit (CCU), Cardiac Ward
- Rehabilitation Center
- Mobile CCU
Hours of Operation
Monday to Sunday: 8:00 – 20:00
Location: Neuroscience Center, 4th floor, Bangkok Hospital Ratchasima