If you need any form of in-patient treatment and think that the procedure is covered by insurance, the Bangkok Hospital Ratchasima can help you to guarantee of payment before being admitted to make the process as smooth as possible. Please follow these steps:
- Contact the Admission Department team to make an appointment for your medical procedure
- Submit copies of the following documents to the Benefits Center
- ID card, policy number, insurance card, application
- Certificate (front and back) or your current health insurance card
- Other documents required for your insurance company
Please note that Bangkok Hospital Pakchong reserves the right to reject policies from insurance companies as deemed appropriate.
Your insurance provider may enter into a contract with the hospital to pay by credit card according to your insurance plan. Patients with no agreements will pay for their own medical expenses and may receive reimbursements from their insurance companies later. The hospital will prepare documents for direct withdrawal from your insurance company.