Bangkok Hospital Ratchasima’s Breastfeeding Clinic has a policy to support and assist mothers with breastfeeding after giving birth. Once the mother and baby are healthy and safe, the nurse will bring the baby to the mother in her room and help the baby to stimulate lactation. These services and more are provided by our quality team of breastfeeding specialists.
- Counseling on breastfeeding preparation for pregnant women
- Counseling on nipple and breast problem solving for pregnant women to prepare for breastfeeding after giving birth
- Giving advice and helping mothers to practice breastfeeding skills correctly, such as the proper way to hold a baby
- Giving advice and assistance for postpartum mothers with breast and nipple problems, such as sore nipples, lesions, breast stiffness after childbirth, or blocked ducts
- Giving advice for mothers who have low milk supply, and on the correct use of breast pumps
- Giving advice and assistance to mothers whose babies refuse to breast-feed or have nipple confusion (after bottle feeding and then returning to the breast), and on how to collect milk before going to work
- We also provide counseling for breastfeeding problems by telephone.